Visit.org is looking for an intelligent, ambitious Product Manager to join our team remotely. This is an opportunity for an experienced product management professional who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in local communities around the world. We’re a startup, so the right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, experience managing products at early-stage companies, extreme passion for our mission, and of course, the desire to roll up your sleeves and make the impossible happen. Working directly with management to develop this product, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s direction and future.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change. We’re looking for new team members to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology and help our corporate partners nurture a company culture of purpose, impact, and inclusion. If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Visit.org is the place to be.
When You Join the Team
• You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
• You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
• You’ll join a high-performing rockstar team that will help you hone your skills while being your best, most authentic self.
• You’ll find passionate, purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
• Manage the full product life-cycle, from research and design through development and release
• Own the product roadmap and product domain in the company
• Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and lead product development team from design through the successful rollout
• Act as product expert/champion when engaging with other business areas
• Leverage data and collaborate with clients as well as engineering, sales, and marketing team to synthesize feedback, define product direction, and create go-to-market strategies
• Measure the success of features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven and customer informed iteration
• Pitch in with anything and everything related to building new products
• At least 5 years’ experience as a product manager, preferably in a B2B SaaS tech company
• Startup experience is a must
• Experience using data analytics tools
• Experience in UI/UX and managing web products
• Ability to talk tech and understand databases
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Health benefits